Cantaport Cantilever Round Carports/Awnings
Cantilever Style Single Carport by Cantaport Curved Roof Budget
Price includes Freight to most of Australia
Not available on ZIP Pay - ask for freight quote before ordering
The most popular Cantalever Carports in Australia PJR series in various sizes Region B Australian Standard (up to 147 wind kph):
Awning/Carport 5.1m x 3m
Awning/Carport 5.8m x 3m
Awning/Carport 4.3m x 3m
Awning/Carport 5.1m x 3.3m (3 legs)
Awning/Carport 5.8m x 3.3m (3 legs)
Awning/Carport 4.3m x 3.3m
All poles 3.1m high
Cantaports can be configured in many ways :-
Best Choice for Carports, Bus shelters, Pool Shade, School Shade and Shelter,Sports Ground Shade and Shelter and anywhere requiring heat and shade reduction!
1. Amazing Polycarbonate roof in Blue Smoke is - Exceptional strength, polycarbonate solid sheet with impact ability 250-300 times of that of glass
2. Precision made - virtually no cutting or drilling necessary
3. Keeps out 83% of the sun's heat
4. 99.9% UV resistant.
- the original Japanese design to full Australian Standards with long warranty
- be wary of cheap foreign copies - they are likely unsuitable
- best delivered price for Cantaports
- A seamless and slim-line finish is achieved through the flow and continuity of materials.
- Built in gutters and rainwater down pipes result in efficient, fuss-free complete and practical structures.
- Architecturally designed to enhance any area with minimum impact.
- Uses :- Carport, Bus Shelter, Play area Shelter, School Shelter, Sports area Shelter, Sand Pit Shelter, garden Gazebo or just anywhere that needs to keep the heat of the sun off and offer shade!
- The polycarbonate roofing shields 99% UV rays and reduces heat by 83%.
- The whole structure is fully certified to Australian standards.
These most popular curved roof or dome-shape Cantilever carports bring elegance to the outside of your home. Cantaport is the original Japanese design and construction; don't be fooled by inferior Chinese copies.
Choice of 6 models here - (all can be joined together for larger structures in Y (bird wing) M (dome) or in-line (long straight)
- The PJR5130 5.1m x 3m for up to 145kph wind region
- The PJR5830 5.8m x 3m for up to 145kph wind region
- The PJR4330 4.3m x 3m for up to 145kph wind region
- The PJR5133 5.1m x 3.3m for up to 145kph wind region
- The PJR5833 5.8m x 3.3m for up to 145kph wind region
- The PJR4333 4.3m x 3.3m for up to 145kph wind region
PLEASE NOTE: 3.3M WIDE CANTAPORTS ARE USUALLY "SPECIAL ORDERS" AND WILL TAKE LONGER THAN THE NORMAL 10 DAY DELIVERY.
There are two popular colour options for the PJR range - Silver or Urban Grey (stock items in 3m wide). On a SPECIAL ORDER we can supply in White, Earth Brown and Black although we may have a couple in stock at time of order.
Installation - DIY or we can help in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. Contact us on 0421 924 150 .
Moving a vehicle, car, bike, trailer or caravan is made easier without having to contend with 4 or even 6 poles. With space fast becoming the prominent factor in small lots, a Cantilever Carport offers a real alternative design.
Cantaport delivers a new and unique generation of patio solutions, awnings carports and shading systems.
Produced in Japan using state of the art technology to the highest standards. Certified to Australian standards, Cantaport offers an affordable quality alternative.
Cantaport consists only of high-quality materials. State-of-the art Japanese technology, simple to install - it can only be installed one way and, apart from leg-height, no cutting is required.
Anodised aluminium chassis and Heat Protect solid polycarbonate sheets ensure a corrosion free,termite free, long lasting shading system. Featuring a tough aluminium construction to withstand all weather conditions. Cantaport is the science of cantilevering with the use of only 2 poles. Three sides remain completely clear minimising the aesthetic impact on the environment.
They also make the ideal:-
- swimming pool shade cover
- patio cover giving style to your home and adding value
- Bus stops
- Any shelter area
Easy to install DIY Extracts from installation guide for cantilever carport for a couple of handymen - should be up in less than a day. Pay your local Handyman for a few hours work if you are not confident to erect it yourself.
- Excellent quality and design will enhance your home
- Can be used as a car port, patio, pool shade or any other purpose for shade and shelter around the home.
- Built in gutters and rainwater down pipes give an efficient, fuss-free complete practical structure
- All Australian Standard for up to wind Region B (147kph winds)
Cantaport kit normally delivered in 10 days of receiving full payment.
Cantaports can be configured in many different ways- double bay and triple bay shelters and more by joining these single awnings together with the special Cantaport connection kits.
GST and freight included to most of Australia included
NB : A Carport may need local council approval info here.