Cantilever Carport Cantaport Flat roof DIY
Carports - Cantilever Style Flat Roof
GST and Freight included to most of Australia
Cantilever Style Carport Flat roof single by Cantaport DIY 3m x 5.1m other sizes available. Price includes GST
Not available on ZIP Pay -ask for a freight quote before ordering
Best Choice for Carports, Bus shelters, Pool Shade, School Shade and Shelter,Sports Ground Shade and Shelter and anywhere requiring heat and shade reduction!
Awning/Carport 5.1m x 3m
Awning/Carport 5.8m x 3m
Awning/Carport 4.3m x 3m
Awning/Carport 5.1m x 3.3m (3 legs)
Awning/Carport 5.8m x 3.3m (3 legs)
Awning/Carport 4.3m x 3.3m
Please note the PJR5130 is a standard stock item - other sizes may be special order. Also the wider PJR5833, 5133 and 4330 (3.3m wide) have 3 legs.
- the original Japanese design to full Australian Standards
- Precision made - virtually no drilling or cutting required
- be wary of cheap foreign copies - they are likely unsuitable for Australia
- A Cantilever carport that brings elegance to the outside of your home
- Original Japanese design and construction
- Don't be fooled by inferior Chinese copies
- Best delivered price for Cantaports
- Polycarbonate roofing shields 99% UV rays and reduces heat by 83% but allows over 50% of the light to pass through
- Whole structure is fully certified to Australian standards
Cantaports can be configured in many multiple ways :-
Installation - DIY or we can help in Sydney, Melbourne Adelaide and Perth. Contact us on 0421 924 150.
Moving a vehicle, car, bike, trailer or caravan is made easier without having to contend with 4 or even 6 poles. With space fast becoming the prominent factor in small lots, a Cantilever Carport offers a real alternative design. A Cantalever car port is a popular alternative to having an additional garage built to protect a car, boat or caravan or a fantastic shade solution for anywhere in the garden.
- Architecturally designed to enhance any area with minimum impact
- Seamless and slim-line finish is achieved through the flow and continuity of materials
- Built in gutters and rainwater down pipes result in efficient, fuss-free complete and practical structures.
Featuring a tough anodised aluminium chassis and Heat Protect solid polycarbonate sheets you are ensure a corrosion free,termite free, long lasting shading system.
Cantaport is the science of cantilevering with the use of only 2 poles. Three sides remain completely clear minimising the aesthetic impact on the environment.
They also make the ideal swimming pool shade cover or patio cover giving style to your home and adding value.
The single Cantaport provides shade for a vehicle that would otherwise have been exposed all day to the sun.
Easy to install. Contact us on 0421 924 150, we may be able to help with a local installer. DIY Extracts from installation guide for cantilever carport for a couple of handymen - should be up in less than a day. Pay your local Handyman for a few hours work if you are not confident to erect it yourself.
- Easy erection - can only be done one way with no drilling or cutting
- Exceptional strength, polycarbonate solid sheet.
- Impact ability 250-300 times of that of glass.
- Excellent quality and design will enhance your home
- Can be used as a car port, patio, pool shade or any other purpose for shade and shelter around the home.
- Built in gutters and rainwater down pipes give an efficient, fuss-free complete practical structure
Base plate installation is an option. Specification requirements Concrete base to be a min. 220mm thick reinforced. The base plate is $150.00+gst per posts.T
The M Connection double can be more suitable for base plate but again a min 200mm concrete reinforced is required.
There are two popular colour options for the PJF range - Silver or Urban Grey. On a SPECIAL ORDER we can supply in White, Earth Brown and Black also. Amazing Polycarbonate roof in Blue Smoke. State your preferred colour on the order form. The 147kph wind rating will suit most of Australia. The PJF is normally held in stock and can be delivered immediately. A wait of a couple of weeks is sometimes necessary.
Smaller awnings and patio covers are available on request, usually through special order.
Freight is included in price to most areas.
NB : A Carport may need local council approval info here.