Carport Gable Roof DIY
Carport or Awning - Lysaght Tradional Gable
Not available on ZIP Pay
The Lysaght Gable - from $4,499 in All Custom Sizes sizes and 22 colours - or get the cheaper and stronger solar-ready gable by clicking here.
Please ask for a quote - prices are likely to be a lot better than those advertised, particularly in NSW
The Standard Gable, if your size is not here contact us for a quote. Gable Carport from $4,349 in all sizes - This can be delivered in 10 days, for a stronger, better and less expensive gable carport click here for 21 day delivery.
(Looking for something less expensive? - see our budget range of gable-roof from $2,935 here)
High Australian quality steel Carport
Any size available and 6 Beam Colours:-
(1) Classic Cream (2) Paperbark (3) Thredbo White (4) Nightsky (5) Woodland Grey (6) Monument And 22 Colorbond roof, gutter and flashings colours to choose - See Colour chart at bottom of this page) 22 degree standard pitch (can be customised)
- 6 Prices shown on popular sizes gives you an idea on custom price of all sizes
Can also be supplied for attachment to your home (lean to) with necessary fittings
- Easy instructions to save on installation costs.
- The Hip Roof carport is stylish, high quality and will add value to your property.
- Makes excellent garden gazebo or garden patio for that extra shade for entertaining. Strong and durable Colorbond posts
Roof, facia, flashings, gutters and down pipes give a consistent, clean, sharp finish and can be engineered for cyclonic regions
- Custom details (colours)? We need these so please call 0425 230 866 or email before ordering.
- 15 year guarantee on steel
- Freestanding Carport DIY Do it yourself or ask us on 0425 230 866 for local Lysaght installer details or go to local quotes here
- The roof, facia, flashings, gutters and down pipes all come in your choice Colorbond
- All brackets and components – Pre-folded and cut to size and pre punched holes, for ease of assembly. Requires very little cutting or bending, “simply bolts together”
- Nuts and bolts for the frame
- Colorbond Columns in six colours
- Roofing screws and pop rivets – For your roof sheets, gutters and flashing. Colored roof screws to match your selected colour
- On Slab Footings– This is for the bolt down on slab option, this is a bracket that sits flat on the ground and has a connecting point to bolt your columns on to. $349 extra per set of 4.
- In Slab Footings – If you want to cast your columns into the ground, you will be supplied with 500mm of extra length to your columns ( footing details will be on your engineering plans)
Price includes freight to most of Queensland, NSW and Victoria. Queensland Form 15 certified drawings are included in the price also. Delivery within 14 days of order.
We need your custom details, colours and footings, before we manufacture so it helps if you email or phone 0425 230 866 before ordering. Otherwise we will contact you to confirm all your colours and build choices and any other custom requirement before manufacturing.
Site specific engineering and council forms are supplied.
This traditional Gable Carport can be DIY installed with the supplied instructions. If you are not too handy, get a quote from your local Handyman. Using the supplied plans - it should only take a day to erect.
It's easy and relatively inexpensive to create an attractive and functional outdoor living area that will enhance your home and lifestyle with the smooth, simple, uncluttered lines of the traditional Gable Carport.
Can be supplied with polycarbonate roofing - not this tradional gable does not come with front and rear infill - the gable ends are left "open".
Freestanding carport have a full clearance of 2.4m minimum when erected.
We Also Recommend
Single Flat Roof Budget Carports DIY👍
Double Flat Roof Budget Carports DIY👍
Double Flat Roof Lite Skillion Carport