Granny Flat - Transportable Tiny Home
Granny Flat - Portable Tiny Home
PRICES ON THESE DO NOT INCLUDE DELIVERY - PLEASE PHONE FOR FREIGHT COST.
PLEASE NOTE - DELIVERY OF THESE ITEMS FROM THE MANUFACTURER TSS HAS BEEN BLOWING OUT TO AS MUCH AS 3 MONTHS! WE ARE TOLD THIS IS DUE TO STAFFING, COVID AND FLOODS.
Granny Flat - Portable Tiny House -Made to Order
Transportable Tiny Homes
(Expect a ball-park of around $2300 freight cost for most of Australia).
Here is an easy and inexpensive way to add more living space to your premises.
Looking to add any of these to your property:-
Extra room space
Generate an extra rental income
... A portable tiny home will be your quick, low-cost budget price answer!
These Portable Cabins are customisable but see the Standard features here!
- 10-year warranty
- Marine Ply Floor
- Sliding Glass Door
- Fully Insulated (bats and rhino Lining)
- Fully galvanised 50x70 base floor
- Fully galvanised 50x50 Frame
- 0.42 Colorbond exterior and interior
- 0.55 Custom Colorbond Flashing
Portable Cabins - inclusions and Sizes
All sizes include:-
- skid base
- 1 x STD sliding glass door & 1 x Small sliding glass window.
- Electrical Components inc - 1 x 2 point GPO, 1 x Strip Light, RCD Unit, Caravan Inlet
These can be supplied at a lower price without Basic Electrics or you can add access doors and/or windows, air conditioning and much more.
- 2400mm x 2400mm 3000mm x 2400mm
- 2400mm x 3000mm 3000mm x 3000mm
- 2400mm x 4800mm 3000mm x 4800mm
- 2400mm x 6000mm 3000mm x 6000mm
- 2400mm x 7200mm 3000mm x 7200mm
Summary of Portable Cabin
- Supplied fully constructed
- Lights / power optional (prices here include electrics)
- Fully portable
- Multiple sizes available
- Full Colorbond range available
- Custom options available
- Australian made
Portable cabins are fully insulated and available in many colours, with optional features including air conditioning, verandah, kitchenette, extra doors or extra windows.
Portable Cabins are manufactured onsite on the Sunshine Coast Qld and delivered as a complete unit.
Uses For These Granny Flats are endless
- A cost-effective source of generating extra income
- A downsizing option
- Comfortable accommodation for children or grandparents
- A convenient home office
Deliver is available Australia-wide - Ask for a freight estimate.
This product is manufactured by Transportable Shade Sheds and comes with a 10-year structural warranty. This warranty is reduced when the structure is located within 10km of the ocean as the crow flies.
Council permits are always issued to the property owner and as such it is recognised that it is the property owner’s responsibility to identify if building approval is required.
In many cases the need for building approval is significantly reduced based on this portable Cabin design and the ability to easily remove it.
Building consents are all dependent on current buildings, shed location and local council regional development constraints. All councils are different!