Inexpensive free standing carports can add value to your home so why consider building a Steel garage?
A metal garage kit can be added to your home for under $10,000 and will not only give you full protection for your vehicle but will add storage space. It can be used for a workshop or a man-cave as well as providing storage for bicycles and outdoor tools.
Why consider building a steel garage? – They are the best option.
Up until a few years ago your options if you wished to add a garage to your home were wood or concrete. As design has progressed, metal buildings are now the most popular option for commercial and residential additions. They offer more benefits than other material in metal garage kits allowing homeowners to build strong, dependable, and durable garages. There are many features that make metal garage kits popular today.
Build Your Own Garage with a Metal Garage Kit
Building a garage is an important investment. They protect valuable assets and offer additional household space. Homeowners look for flexibility and of the building materials today, metal, and particularly steel, offers the most design flexibility.
Free standing carports
A free-standing carport, with the huge choices we’ve got here at Car Covers and Shelter, makes a lot of sense for protecting your vehicle. Carports are quick to install, easy to use and enhance
your home, aesthetically and value wise. The limitation on carports is all-weather protection and security as they do not have enclosed walls so maybe you should consider building a metal garage.
Australian made Steel Garages and Sheds -
Australian made and designed to your exact specifications - simply the best available in Australia.
You decide exactly what you need and we will design a custom-made garage to your specifications including:-
- State-of-the-art plans and engineering giving easy installation
- Site-specific engineering for anywhere Australia
- Prices on quotes includes delivery.
- can be customised with your choice of windows, personal access doors, skylights, etc
Double Garage Shed
Of course, they come with roller doors which can easily be fitted with a motor and remote control and all are supplied with site-specific engineering for easy local council approval.
Reasons to Build a Detached Garage
- The position of the home does not allow the space for an attached garage.
- The architectural style of the home isn’t conducive to an attached garage.
- A detached garage separates the home from potentially hazardous accidents or fires if flammable or harmful chemicals are kept in the garage.
- The cost can be less than adding on to an existing structure, depending on the style of the garage.
- A garage used as a workshop should be detached from the house because of noise or health concerns.
- Insurance costs can be less for the detached garage.
Building a detached garage will also enhance the layout of the property and add additional storage for a home that needs to expand. So why you should consider building a detached metal garage - because it is a great property addition which will add value to your home.