SKILLION CARPORT PROFESSIONAL CHOICE
PREMIUM SKILLION CARPORTS: TRANSFORM YOUR SPACE WITH CUSTOM DESIGNS
STANDARD OR SOLAR READY - ALL AUSTRALIAN CARPORT FOR THE PROFESSIONAL
PROFESSIONAL CHOICE SKILLION CARPORT RANGE
BEST PRICE AND STRONGEST SKILLION (FLAT ROOF) CARPORTS AVAILABLE – AUSTRALIAN MADE AND NOW STRONG ENOUGH FOR SOLAR PANELS!
Professional Choice Carports
Custom made for you in any size and any wind region
NOTE - prices on this site are a guide for standard wind Region A with Spandek or Trimdek roof and height of 2.4m - Custom Orb is also available. (these are not solar ready prices). Request a quote for your wind area and dimensions stating 'solar-ready" or not. Prices here are good guide for similar size and different wind regions. Also available in Gable, Hip and Dutch Gable roof carports. Give us your dimensions and location for your new Skillion carports.
SPECIAL FEATURES MAKE THE SKILLION CARPORT PROFESSIONAL CHOICE THE BEST CARPORT IN AUSTRALIA
Full details at Professional Choice Sheds.com.au
What we need from you - MUST have Postcode/Address PLUS-
- Clearance Height
- Base Plates or In Ground
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get a quote back quickly.
Carports with skillion roof offer an efficient way to protect your vehicle. All of these carports are designed to be lined (lining not included in price). Most carports available in Australia aren't structurally sound enough to support this additional weight.
At a small extra cost these carports can be manufactured “Solar Ready” which allows for an addition dead load of 20 kg/m2 on top of the structure allowing the strength to install solar panels.
"Gary - very impressed with the quality, strength and easiness of installation. The instructions were very concise and easy to follow. "
"Kurt - It took me about 4 hours to install by myself including (some) cutting and re-drilling ..... very easy to put together and a strong product"
"Cor - It’s beautiful and the workmanship from (my installer) is second to none."
phone – 0421 924 150 or email email@example.com for a quote.
Pre-Manufactured, Ready to install Carport Kits available in Skillion (flat roof), Gable, Dutch Gable or Hip roof carport kit designs. THE PROFESSIONAL CHOICE at the lowest prices – available for cyclonic areas!
Specifications - Skillion Carport Professional Choice
- High Australian quality steel, make and design
- Posts are all 100 x 100 SHS Duragal – gauge varies depending on the design requirements
- C channel rafters and purlins are also dynamically calculated.
- Colorbond for Cladding and flashings. Use any Colorbond Type (e.g. Ultra or Matt) or Colorbond colour.- Note: Trimdeck roof only requires 2 degree pitch but Custom Orb will require a 5% pitch. See Colorbond Colour chart in photographs to choose your colours.
- 6 Prices shown on popular sizes gives you an idea. Call us to get a custom price on your exact dimensions. They are made to measure for you.
YOUR CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTATION SET FOR THE SKILLION CARPORT PROFESSIONAL CHOICE INCLUDES:
- Bill of Materials so you can make sure everything is on site before sending the crew. No wasted man-hours;
- Engineering Designs & Connection Details that set a new benchmark for the industry. No lost time trying to figure out how a detail works
- Production Drawings
- Engineering Certificate and your necessary State forms.
Connection Details are one per page – clear, uncluttered and easy to understand.
Easy scan QR Code makes installation easy!
Problem in installation? Simply scan the QR Code with any smartphone camera and watch the video for that connection. No confusion. No mistakes. No downtime.
- Phone or email before ordering 0421 924 150.
FURTHER INFORMATION - SKILLION CARPORT PROFESSIONAL CHOICE
- All brackets and components are pre-folded and pre-punched holes, for ease of assembly
- All fasteners and fixings supplied, including coloured roofing screws and pop rivets for your roof sheets, gutters and flashing
- Steel Columns – 100mm x 100mm (gauges with design demands) Square Hollow Section Duragal, perfect for harsh Australian conditions
SIMPLY THE BEST CARPORT IN AUSTRALIA
All carports are designed to be lined (lining not included in price). Almost all carports available in Australia aren’t structurally sound enough to support the additional weight of solar panel installation on the roof.
- At a small extra cost on the strong ‘standard’ engineering these “Solar-Ready” carports allow for an addition dead load of 20 kg/m2 on top of the structure allowing the strength to install solar panels.
- Many people have tried to have solar panels installed on their “standard” carports to find it can’t be done. We can now manufacture “Solar Ready” which allows for an addition dead load of 20 kg/m2 on top of the structure allowing the strength to install solar panels.
SKILLION CARPORT PROFESSIONAL CHOICE FOOTING CHOICE OF: –
- On Slab Footings– This is for the bolt down on slab option, this is a bracket that sits flat on the ground and has a connecting point to bolt your columns on to. (extra cost)
- In Ground installation– (recommended) extra length supplied
HOW TO BUY A PROFESSIONAL CHOICE SKILLION (FLAT ROOF) CARPORT - YOUR CHOICE SOLAR-READY OR NOT!
- Ask for a quote now at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0421 924 150
- When quote is accepted, pay a small deposit for documentation/engineering
- Review documentation /engineering and pay remaining quote balance.
- Manufacture and delivery in around 4 weeks.
- Freestanding Carport DIY Do it yourself or ask for help finding a local installer.
All Professional Choice are custom skillion carport. The skillion carport is also known as a flat roof carport. The Skillion makes the perfect choice for shielding the vehicle in Australian weather.
For further information and quote ph: 0421 924 150 or email email@example.com . A deposit covers assistance with Design, Documentation and Certification which is often necessary for your local council approval.
Price includes freight to most of Queensland, NSW and Victoria, Tasmania, WA and S.A. All State certification included.
THE PROFESSIONAL CHOICE DIFFERENCES – SKILLION CARPORT PROFESSIONAL CHOICE
For years, most Aussie shed and carport businesses have been on a race to the bottom trying to offer cheaper and cheaper sheds and carports. Certifiers have been able to hide behind their complex calculations, at the expense of quality and strength, by doing this.
SHED HEALTH TEST
Now, it’s easy for anyone to check for Australian Standards with the Shed Health Test – no more hiding! Make sure you buy the best – or at the very least, a shed that is Australian Standards compliant.
CHECK YOUR QUOTE
If you already have a quote for your new steel building, we strongly recommend that you check the engineering here at this independent site shedhealthtest.com.au. Unless its Professional Choice, you will almost certainly find that your choice is not up to Australian standards.
PROFESSIONAL CHOICE CAN BE UP TO 40% HEAVIER THAN SIMILAR STRUCTURES IN AUSTRALIA
Professional Choice design and use of steel is as efficient as it can possibly be and yet these structures are heavier than all on the market – Why?
Quite simply, according to BlueScope Steel, you should NOT attach any Colorbond product to anything less than 1mm thick steel – Virtually no Australian manufacturer is compliant to this. Purlins are spaced ‘stretched’ to save on steel or lower thickness imported ‘Colorbond’ imported ‘look-a-like’ is used.
ALWAYS LOOK FOR:-
Accredited & National Construction Code (NCC) Compliant – Is your shed or carport really NCC compliant?
It’s probably ‘Australian made” or maybe just “Australian assembled” but NOT with Australian steel!
It may be sold with an Australian certification but very few are compliant with the Australian Standards. You can depend on Professional Choice