Mezzanine Floor Kits - Custom Made
Mezzanine Floor Kits - Custom made
for your Farm Shed, Barn or Industrial Building!
Professional Choice Mezzanine Floor kit Difference
Perfect for the busy unit owner or farmer who wants to save and install a mezzanine in the commercial shed or barn.
Tip:- You must measure the floor area for your mezzanine dimensions. If you measure "wall to wall" it may not fit on the floor
The Construction Documentation for Mezzanine Floor Kits - Custom Made Set includes:
- The Bill of Materials so you can make sure everything is on-site before sending the crew. No wasted man-hours;
- Engineering Designs & Connection Details that set a new benchmark for the industry. No lost time trying to figure out how a detail works, or worse, having to improvise;
- The Production Drawings for all members; &
- The Engineering Certificate.
- Every Part is clearly marked saving you time and if a mark is obscured or damaged in transit, you can use the Production Drawings to identify the Part;
Connection Details are one per page – clear, uncluttered and easy to understand. If anything is obscured simply scan the QR Code with any smartphone camera and watch the video for that connection. There is no confusion, mistakes and no downtime in installation.
The Mezzanine Floors - Custom Made documentation is thorough, precise and designed by people who have actually built with steel.
Full details at Professional choice sheds.com.au
Reliable Every Step of the Way
- Instantly accessible, clear, comprehensive instruction
- Free design advice and quote
- 100% Australian high tensile steel
- Delivery Australia wide
- Solar ready sheds
- Locally made custom mezzanine and sheds designed for you
Special features make this the best mezzanine steel installation in Australia
Choices for your Mezzanine Floor Kit - Custom Made
In-Plane or Joist over bearer? – In-Plane gives a better ‘clean’ finish for just a few dollars more.
Joist Centres – either 450 or 600 – 600 will be less expensive but will require the equivalent of Red Tongue particle board – 450 would require the equivalent of the cheaper yellow tongue so not much difference in finished price. (Note, flooring is not supplied in the prices/quotes)
Footing Brackets – Cast in, Base plate or Brackets – we recommend base plates for most jobs.
Wide-span or Deep span is available for easy vehicle entry underneath as well as our cheapest option.
Load rating – your choice of light, medium or heavy – 3kpa is our recommendation for most purposes.
Handrail and stairs – your local Hardware store can easily substitute our high quality steel stairs for a cheaper option. Structural wall support – easily done if you have a wall capable of taking the weight.
We Also Recommend
Car Cover Ultimate Hail Protection - Sedan, SUV, 4x4