Gable Carport Professional Choice Standard or Solar Ready
All AUSTRALIAN CARPORT FOR THE PROFESSIONAL – SOLAR READY ALSO AVAILABLE!
Professional Choice Gable Carport range
Not available on ZIP Pay
Best Price and strongest Gable roof carports available at budget prices – Australian made and now strong enough for solar panels!
Professional Choice Carports
Custom made for you in any size and any wind region
NOTE - prices shown on this site are a guide for standard wind Region A with Custom Orb roof and height of 2.4m with cast-in footing - Spandek or Trimdek roof is also available. (these prices DO NOT INCLUDE Infill and are not not solar ready prices). Request a quote for your wind area and dimensions stating 'solar-ready", or add infills or not. Prices here are a good guide for similar size and different region. Solar-ready may be a little more. Full Details at ProfessionalChoicesheds.com.au
These prices do not include front or rear infill. The framing for in-fill can be added.
Special features make this the best carport in Australia
All of these carports are designed to be lined (lining not included in price). Most carports available in Australia aren't structurally sound enough to support this additional weight.
At a small extra cost these carports can be manufactured “Solar Ready” which allows for an addition dead load of 20 kg/m2 on top of the structure allowing the strength to install solar panels.
phone – 0421 924 150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
3m x 6m x 2.4m – from $3895.00
5m x 5m x 2.4m - from $4100.00
6m x 6m x 2.4m – from $4850.00
4m x 8m x 2.4m – from $4950.00
7m x 7m x 2.4m - from $5990.00
6m x 9m x 2.4m - from $6400.00
Pre-Manufactured, Ready to Assemble Carport Kits available in Traditional Gable and Skillion (flat roof) designs. THE PROFESSIONAL CHOICE at the lowest prices – available for cyclonic areas!
- High Australian quality steel, make and design
- Posts are all 100 x 100 SHS Duragal - gauge varies depending on the design requirements
- C channel rafters and purlins are also dynamically calculated and range from C150-C200. (Spans greater than 8 m require larger SHS or even RHS)
- Pitch is standard 20 degree but can be varied on request
- Left and/or right infill frame can be added
- Colorbond for Cladding and flashings. Use any Colorbond Type (e.g. Ultra or Matt) or Colorbond colour.
- 6 Prices shown on popular sizes gives you an idea. Call us to get a custom price on your exact dimensions. They are made to measure for you.
Your Construction Documentation Set includes:
- Bill of Materials so you can make sure everything is on site before sending the crew. No wasted man-hours;
- Engineering Designs & Connection Details that set a new benchmark for the industry. No lost time trying to figure out how a detail works
- Production Drawings
- Engineering Certificate and Qld Form 15.
Connection Details are one per page – clear, uncluttered and easy to understand.
Easy scan QR Code makes installation easy!
Problem in installation? Simply scan the QR Code with any smartphone camera and watch the video for that connection. No confusion. No mistakes. No downtime.
- Phone or email before ordering 0421 924 150.
- All brackets and components are pre-folded and cut to size and have pre punched holes, for ease of assembly.
- All fasteners and fixings supplied, including coloured roofing screws and pop rivets
for your roof sheets, gutters and flashing
- Steel Columns – 100mm x 100mm (gauges with design demands) Square Hollow Section Duragal, perfect for harsh Australian conditions
Special features make this the best carport in Australia -Solar – Ready Gable roof carports
All carports are designed to be lined (lining not included in price). Almost all carports available in Australia aren’t structurally sound enough to support the additional weight of solar panel installation on the roof.
- At a small extra cost on the strong ‘standard’ engineering these “Solar-Ready” carports allow for an addition dead load of 20 kg/m2 on top of the structure allowing the strength to install solar panels.
- Many people have tried to have solar panels installed on their “standard” carports to find it can’t be done. We can now manufacture “Solar Ready” which allows for an addition dead load of 20 kg/m2 on top of the structure allowing the strength to install solar panels.
- Of course, if you prefer a full solar carport (with solar panel roof) – check them out by clicking here.
Footing Choice of: –
- On Slab Footings– This is for the bolt down on slab option, this is a bracket that sits flat on the ground and has a connecting point to bolt your columns on to. (extra cost)
- In Slab Footings – If you want to cast your columns into the ground, you will be supplied with extra length to your columns (footing details will be on your engineering plans. (footing example)
How to buy a Professional Choice Gable Carport - your choice solar-ready or not!
- Ask for a quote now at email@example.com or phone 0425 230 866
- When quote is accepted, pay 10% deposit for documentation/engineering
- Review documentation /engineering and pay remaining 90%
- Manufacture and delivery in 3 weeks.
- Freestanding Carport DIY Do it yourself or ask for help finding a local installer.
For further information and quote ph: 0421 924 150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . A deposit covers assistance with Design, Documentation and Certification which is often necessary for your local council approval. Queensland Form 15 supplied.
Price includes freight to most of Australia. State certification provided with engineering drawings.