Hip Roof Carports DIY
Hip Roof Carport by Lysaght
The Lysaght Hip Roof Carport from in any custom made size. The Hip Roof - the most popular in the range - the professionals choice
Not available on ZIP Pay
Ask for a quote particularly in NSW, a quote will be lower than these listed prices!
- High Australian quality steel, make and design
Any size and 6 Beam Colours and 22 Colorbond roof, gutter and flashings colours to choose - See Colour chart at bottom of this page) 22 degree standard pitch (can be customised)
- 6 Prices shown on popular sizes gives you an idea on custom price of all sizes
Can also be supplied for attachment to your home (lean to) with necessary fittings
- Easy instructions to save on installation costs.
- The Hip Roof carport is stylish, high quality and will add value to your property.
- Makes excellent garden gazebo or garden patio for that extra shade for entertaining. Strong and durable with steel 100x100x3 posts.
Roof, facia, flashings, gutters and down pipes give a consistent, clean, sharp finish and can be engineered for cyclonic regions
- Custom details (colours)? Pleaswe phone or email before ordering 0425 230 866.
- 15 year guarantee on steel
- Freestanding Carport DIY Do it yourself or ask for local Lysaught installer details.
- The roof, facia, flashings, gutters and down pipes all come in Colorbond
- All brackets and components – Pre-folded and cut to size and pre punched holes, for ease of assembly. Requires very little cutting or bending, “simply bolts together”
- Nuts and bolts for the frame
- Steel Columns – 100mm x 100m x 3mm Square hollow section Dura Gal (fully galvanised SHS steel columns)
- Roofing screws and pop rivets – For your roof sheets, gutters and flashing. Colored roof screws to match your selected colour
- On Slab Footings– This is for the bolt down on slab option, this is a bracket that sits flat on the ground and has a connecting point to bolt your columns on to. $349 extra per set of 4.
- In Slab Footings – If you want to cast your columns into the ground, you will be supplied with 500mm of extra length to your columns ( footing details will be on your engineering plans)
Installation - Contact us for a local Lysaght installer or DIY or get 3 quotes from qualified builders in your area click here
Price includes freight to most of Queensland, NSW and Victoria.
The Form 15 certified drawings are included in the price. Best to phone and discuss or email before ordering 0425 230 866.
Site specific engineering and council forms are supplied on 10% deposit to ensure a quick and easy council approval.
This Hip Roof Carport is easy to build with the supplied instructions. If you are not too handy, contact us for local installers or get a quote from your local Handyman.
It's easy and relatively inexpensive to create an attractive and functional outdoor living area that will enhance your home and lifestyle with the sophisticated lines of the Hip Roof Carport.
All custom sizes and 22 colours to choose from (colour chart at bottom of page)
Freestanding carport have a full clearance of 2.4m at least when erected. Custom make can be higher.
The form also allows you to place a 10% deposit only. (90% payable after engineering approval before manufacturing)
We Also Recommend
Single Flat Roof Budget Carports DIY👍
Double Flat Roof Budget Carports DIY👍
Double Flat Roof Lite Skillion Carport