Cantilever Carport 2.7 wide x 5.1 long
Cantilever Style Awning or Carport by Cantaport 2.7m wide x 5.1m length
Freight and GST included for most of Australia
Not available on ZIP Pay - ask for freight quote before ordering
Carport 5.1m x 2.7m (KHGO) (maximum height 2.75m) - Australian standard Region A only (up to 125kph). (SEE HERE for Region B and larger and smaller Cantaports)
Cantaports can be configured in many multiple ways :-
Best Choice for Carports, Bus shelters, Pool Shade, School Shade and Shelter,Sports Ground Shade and Shelter and anywhere requiring heat and shade reduction!
1. Amazing Polycarbonate roof in Blue Smoke is - Exceptional strength, polycarbonate solid sheet with impact ability 250-300 times of that of glass
2. Precision made - virtually no cutting or drilling necessary
2. Keeps out 83% of the sun's heat and fireproof
3. 99.9% UV resistant.
- the original Japanese design to full Australian Standards with long warranty
- be wary of cheap foreign copies - they are likely unsuitable
- best delivered price for Cantaports
- A seamless and slim-line finish is achieved through the flow and continuity of materials.
- Built in gutters and rainwater down pipes result in efficient, fuss-free complete and practical structures.
- Architecturally designed to enhance any area with minimum impact.
- Uses :- Carport, Bus Shelter, Play area Shelter, School Shelter, Sports area Shelter, Sand Pit Shelter, garden Gazebo or just anywhere that needs to keep the heat of the sun off and offer shade!
- The polycarbonate roofing shields 99% UV rays and reduces heat by 83%.
- The whole structure is fully certified to Australian standards.
These most popular curved roof or dome-shape Cantilever carports bring elegance to the outside of your home. Cantaport is the original Japanese design and construction; don't be fooled by inferior Chinese copies.
The Budget KHGO comes in this model choice only 2.7 x 5.1. (See PJR range for more sizes and higher wind rating Region B) -
- The Budget 2.7m x 5.1m KHG05127 for up to 125kph wind region
There are two popular colour options for the PJR range - Silver ( Stock item) or Urban Grey (usually in stock).
Installation - DIY or we can help in Sydney, Melbourne Brisbane and Perth. Contact us on 0421 924 150.
Moving a vehicle, car, bike, trailer or caravan is made easier without having to contend with 4 or even 6 poles. With space fast becoming the prominent factor in small lots, a Cantilever Carport offers a real alternative design.
The Cantalever carport is a popular alternative to having an additional garage built to protect a car, boat or caravan.
Cantaport consists only of high-quality materials. State-of-the art Japanese technology, simple to install - it can only be installed one way and no cutting is required.
Anodised aluminium chassis and Heat Protect solid polycarbonate sheets ensure a corrosion free,termite free, long lasting shading system. Featuring a tough aluminium construction to withstand all weather conditions. Cantaport is the science of cantilevering with the use of only 2 poles. Three sides remain completely clear minimising the aesthetic impact on the environment.
They also make the ideal:-
- swimming pool shade cover
- patio cover giving style to your home and adding value
- Bus stops
- Any shelter area
Easy to install DIY Extracts from installation guide for cantilever carport for a couple of handymen - should be up in less than a day. Pay your local Handyman for a few hours work if you are not confident to erect it yourself.
- Excellent quality and design will enhance your home
- Can be used as a car port, patio, pool shade or any other purpose for shade and shelter around the home.
- Built in gutters and rainwater down pipes give an efficient, fuss-free complete practical structure
KHG05127 5.1m x 2.7m wind rated 125kph - colour silver
Urban Grey may be a special order - may take longer than 10 days delivery.
Smaller and larger awnings and patio covers are available, see PJR series
Cantaport kit will be delivered in a few days of receiving full payment.
We also offer double bay and triple bay shelters by joining single awnings together with the special Cantaport connection kits. Y (bird wing) M (dome shape or in-line (straight) connections.
Freight and GST is included in price to most of Australia.
NB : A Carport may need local council approval info here.
Note: Wind rating is 125Kph suitable for most of Australia south of Port Macquarie. Wind region B see PJR series (click here)