TSS - Portable Carport (Made to Order)
TSS - Portable Carport (Made to Order) - Skillion Kits
Sorry to announce the manufacturer of these portable carports is now in Administration
Keep an eye on this page for a replacement portable carport soon
Try our Budget Skillion - under $1300 and almost as easy to install - click here. (make your carports portable)
1. TSS - Portable Carports - Skillion Small Portable Shade
3200mm (W) x 3200mm (L) x 3000mm (H) (4 posts)
- The Skillion Portable Carport is an easy-installed and efficient shade offering protection from the harsh sun.
- The Skillion Shade can be used as a carport or shaded picnic/play area.
- This portable carport kit is useful for many applications and suitable for all areas
- Portable Skillion Carport/Shade Sheds is customisable to suit your specific needs.
This portable Skillion carport is the perfect low -budget, easy installed outdoor structure shade solution made by Transportable Shade Sheds.
Protect your vehicle from the harsh sun and elements under a Colorbond roof supported by 75mm x 50mm Australian structural steel. Roof sheeting is available in all Colorbond colours,
Ideal for temporary building sites, renters or permanent installation - take your carport with you when you move!
2. TSS - Portable Carports - Skillion Portable Carport Single
3000mm W x 6000mm L (6 posts)
Average-size single carport installed in a couple of hours.
3. TSS - Portable Carports - Skillion Portable Carport Double
6000mm W x 6000mm L (6 post)
Typical size portable double Skillion Carport installed in a couple of hours.
( Looking for a less expensive flat roof carport look here priced from $1289
Looking for best quality and Custom option? Professional Choice look here.
Custom Skillion options available in Professional Choice Skillion or Skillion flat roof DIY range. (Professional Choice is available in all areas with base plates))
TSS - Portable Carports - Skillion Easy-Assembly Carport
- Versatile shelter for your boat, caravan or motor home
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Can be secured to either earth or concrete
- Australian Made
Protect your valuable assets from the elements:-
- Colorbond roof
- Supported by galvanised 75mm x 50mm RHS frame.
TSS - Portable Carports
- Designed for anyone to erect
- Supplied as a pre-engineered kit.
- Swaged fit (Molded frames) for an easy process of simply joining them together.
- NO need for a concrete slab
- Unique ground anchors with carport running along a base rail means easy installation even on to bare earth and easily moved.
- Also available with concrete piers, saddles and dynabolt anchoring options for a more permanent structure.
Choose you choice of anchor with your order from the add-on Accessories.
1. Aluminium Ground Anchors
Aluminium Ground Anchors are the most popular grounding option. They are light, rust free and easy to install. Each Ground Anchor comes with a Bracket, Nuts and Bolts to secure the Base Rail of the Shade Shed to the Anchor.
2. Concrete Pier Kit
Concrete Piers are used for securing semi-permanent structures.
3. Saddle with Dynabolts
The Saddle and Dynabolts are used for securing
structures to a concrete slab.
Other Resources Portable Carports - TSS - Portable Carports
(Click blue writing to see pdf)
- Portable Carport Assembly Instructions
- Structural drawing list example with AS certification.
- Using ground anchors and Canvacon Assembly
- Portable Skillion Shade Assembly Instructions
- Portable Carport Quickshade Assembly
- Quickshade Assembly single
- Shade Stable Assembly Instructions
- How to add a back wall to a Portable Carport
This product is manufactured by Transportable Shade Sheds and comes with a 10-year structural warranty, and a 10-year warranty on the Colorbond steel. This warranty is reduced when the shed is located within 10km of the ocean as the crow flies.
Council permits are always issued to the property owner and as such it is recognised that it is the property owner’s responsibility to identify if building approval is required.
In most cases the need for building approval is significantly reduced based on this portable shed design and the ability to easily remove it.
Building consents are all dependent on current buildings, shed location and local council regional development constraints. All councils are different!