If you keep your car covered in Australia, you will increase its re-sale value. The Australian climate is harsh and car covers will protect your vehicle from the intense UV rays that damage paintwork and inside and outside plastic trims and, of course, hail damage. They also keep dust out from the interior of your car clean and dust free, which is especially important if you have pets or kids.
Protect Your Car from The Weather
Protecting your car from the elements is an important part of keeping it in good condition. The sun, rain, hail and snow in the high country can all damage your vehicle if not properly protected.
- Protect From the Sun: The sun's UV rays can cause paint fading and other cosmetic issues over time. A good UV protecting car cover and a good quality wax or sealant that reflects light instead of allowing it to penetrate into the surface of your vehicle's paint job is a sensible precaution.
- Protect From Rain: Water spots left behind after rainfall can damage clear coat finishes on cars by causing oxidation or rusting underneath the clear coat layer of paint (the colour). This is especially true if you live near salt water since salt is abrasive enough to wear away at unprotected surfaces without any help from moisture present in coastal areas.
- Protect from Hail Damage: Hail damage is one of the most costly natural disasters that hit Australia every year. This is an annual type of news coverage Sydney Summer 2021 Nine News - one of our many hailstorms
How To Choose a Car Cover
Choosing the right car cover is important, as it will protect your vehicle from the elements and prevent it from being damaged. Here are some of the things to consider:
- The type of car cover you choose should be suitable for your vehicle. There are many different types of covers available, including soft cloth covers and hard-shell ones made from plastic or high resistant P.E waterproof fabrics which tend to be more durable.
- A good cover should also be able to withstand harsh weather conditions such as hail, rain, snow and windstorms even heat waves! For example, when it gets extremely hot during summer months then make sure any new purchase has vents built into its design. This will allow the car to “breathe” so that air can circulate freely around underbodies without causing damage. A good car cover will prevent some overheating and it is especially important to allow any trapped moisture to escape.
Car Hail Cover
If you're looking for the best car covers to prevent hail damage, then look no further. We have a range of choices, including the most popular brands designed for Australia and sold in Australia. Autotecnica Hail Protection covers have been around for many years, so they know what they're doing when it comes to making quality Australian car covers that will protect your vehicle from all kinds of weather conditions!
Different Types Of Covers for the car?
There are many different types of cars covers. You can find them in stores, online and even at your local auto parts store. They come in a variety of materials and prices, so it's important to know what each one is before buying one!
- Canvas: These are a common type of cheaper car cover because they're affordable, but they are not so easy-to-use and do not tend to give as good a UV protection. They will offer protection from dust and dirt as well as light rain when used properly but remember that canvas isn't waterproof.
- Waterproof: If you live in an area where you can expect torrential rains then this might be your best option for protecting your vehicle from damage caused by water infiltration into the interior through cracks in the paint job or sunroofs. Never use a plastic cover that does not have some Anti-Condensation air breathers.
How To Install aCover on Your Vehicle
This website has a good blog on how to install your cover. Hail covers can be more difficult to re-pack. The Premium Hail Protection cover and even more so, The Ultimate Hail protection cover can be a little difficult. They need a tight wrap to get back in the supplied bag. The Hail Protection covers are padded so it’s a bit like folding a doona. Best way is to roll them tight as you take them off. Find out more here withHow to install or pack a car cover.
Keep your car covered so that it does not suffer from the elements.
If you have a vehicle, it's important to keep it covered so that it does not suffer from the elements. The weather can be harsh on cars and cause damage that can cost thousands of dollars to repair. To avoid this expense, make sure your vehicle is always protected by a quality car cover.
A good cover should be easy to install and remove, when necessary, as well as durable enough for frequent use. There are three main types of covers:
Many people will buy canvascovers or plastic because they're cheap, these are not recommended. Covers are like most other goods, you get what you pay for! P.E waterproof fabrics covers are easier to use than canvas, not as heavy and waterproof. If you live in a hail area, we would always suggest you buy a hail protection cover. A hail protection cover is almost the same as a standard weatherproof cover. It has a layer of padding between the outside layer and soft felt inside layer.
Want a Special Car Cover? - Custom Made Car Covers
A special SUV. Ute or sedan deserves a special cover. You can also buy a custom-made, bespoke car cover. The most popular are exact fitting indoor car covers because most people will have indoor car shelter for their valuable vehicles. We can make the best custom-made car covers available in Australia. For just an additional $30, we can place any logo of your choice on your super-fit car cover.
Summary - Keep your Car Covered
We hope that you have enjoyed learning about the different types of car covers and how they can help you protect your vehicle. You may also want to consider other options besides just a cover, such as a carport or garage. We can help with these too. However, if all else fails, then these tips should at least give you an idea on how best to cover up when there is no other option available!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: all weather car cover, car cover, car cover hail, car cover sale, car covers, car covers review, cover for a car, cover for car, cover for cars, cover for the car, cover of car, covers for car, custom fit car covers, custom made car covers, hail blanket, hail car cover, hail cover, Hail protection car cover, hail protection covers, hail stone cover, lined car cover, outdoor car cover, waterproof car cover, weatherproof car cover