Cantilever Carport-Cantaports double/triple bay
Cantilever Style Double Carports by Cantaport
Not available on ZIP Pay phone for a delivery quote
Curved Roof in (a) gull wing style, (b) dome style or (c) in-line/ straight style phone for delivery quote.
The KHGO Series 5.1m long x2.7m wide can be joined with other KHGO units in either in-line (a long 10.4m tandem style carport or bus shelter or long awning); an M connection giving you a 5.4m wide double carport; or a Y connection for a "Gull Wing" type double carport with the poles in the centre.
Two types to choose 5.1m x 5.4m - can also be configured as 2.7m x 10.1m (KHGO Budget series 125kph wind rating or 5.4m wide and 5.1m length. (Multiple units can also be joined)
PJR Series 5.1, 4.44 or 5.8m long and all 3m wide - rated wind Region B.
5.1m x 6 m - can also be configured as 3m x 10.2m (PJR series) GST & Freight included
5.7m x 6 m - can also be configured as 3m x 11.4m (PJR series) GST & Freight included
4.3 x 6 m - can also be configured as 3m x 8.6m (PJR series) GST & Freight included
Also can configure any 3 sizes to make a double, triple or quadruple bay.
Call 0421 924 150 for further information and advice.
Best Choice for Carports, Bus Shelters, Pool Shade, School Shade and Shelter,Sports Ground Shade and Shelter and anywhere requiring heat and shade reduction!
Double bay, triple bay or 4 bay Cantilever Carport is 2, 3 or 4 single carports combined with the special Cantaport connection kits. This can form double "wing" or double "dome' or long and narrow "bus stop" like awnings.
1. Amazing Polycarbonate roof in Blue Smoke is - Exceptional strength, polycarbonate solid sheet with impact ability 250-300 times of that of glass
2. Precision made virtually not drilling or cutting necessary to install
3. Keeps out 83% of the sun's heat
4. 99.9% UV resistant and fire-proof.
- The original Japanese design to full Australian Standards
- Be wary of cheap foreign copies - they are likely unsuitable
- A Cantilever carport that brings elegance to the outside of your home
- The "Y" connection is the most popular style for a double cantilever Cantaport.
- Other configurations - the "in-line" or "M" are also available.
- Original Japanese design and construction
- Don't be fooled by inferior Chinese copies.
- Best delivered price for Cantaports
- The polycarbonate roofing shields 99% UV rays and reduces heat by 83%.
- The whole structure is fully certified to Australian standards.
You have many choices here -
- The less expensive 2.7m x 5.1m KHG05127 x 2 for up to 125kph wind region - this gives you a 2.7m x 10.2m OR a 5.4m x 5.1m double bay enclosure
- The 3m x 5.1m PJR5130 x 2 for up to 145kph wind region - this gives you a 6m x 10.2m OR a 6m x 5.1m double bay enclosure.
- The 3m x 5.7m PJR5730 x 2 for up to 145kph wind region - this gives you a 6m x 11.4m OR a 6m x 11.4m double bay enclosure.
- Or join a 5.1 with a 4.3 or a 5.7.
Installation - DIY or we can help. Experienced installers in Sydney, Melbourne Brisbane and Perth. Contact us on 0421 924 150.
The KHGO5127 double carport comes with a connection kit of your choice ready for installation.The KHGO5127 is a less expensive model of the PJR series. The KHGO series is wind rated to 125kph while the more popular, wider, PJR series in various lengths is wind rated to 147kph. Please nominate your preference for the Connection Kit on the order form - Y,(bird wing) M (dome),or In-Line Connection (straight tandem style)
Moving a vehicle, car, bike, trailer or caravan is made easier without having to contend with 4 or even 6 poles. With space fast becoming the prominent factor in small lots, a Cantilever Car Port offers a real alternative design. A Cantilever Carport offers a real alternative design to having an additional garage built to protect a car, boat or caravan.
Architecturally designed to enhance any area with minimum impact
Seamless and slim-line finish is achieved through the flow and continuity of materials
Built in gutters and rainwater down pipes result in efficient, fuss-free complete and practical structures.
Bluesmoke heat reduction polycarbonate roofing shields 99% UV rays and reduces heat by 83%
- Whole structure is fully certified to Australian standards.
Cantaport consists only of high-quality materials. State-of-the art Japanese technology, simple to install - it can only be installed one way and no cutting is required.
Anodised aluminium chassis and Heat Protect solid polycarbonate sheets ensure a corrosion free,termite free and long lasting shading system. Featuring a tough aluminium construction to withstand all weather conditions. Cantaport is the science of cantilevering with the use of only 2 poles. Three sides remain completely clear minimising the aesthetic impact on the environment.
They also make the ideal swimming pool shade cover, patio covers, bus shelters or anywhere you need cool shade giving style to your home and adding value.
Easy to install. Phone us at 0421 924 150 and we may be able to help with local installation. DIY Extracts from installation guide for cantilever carport for a couple of handymen - should be up in less than a day. Pay your local Handyman for a few hours work.
- Exceptional strength, polycarbonate solid sheet blocks out 99% of UV rays
- Reduces heat by 83%
- Allows 50% of light to filter through
- Impact ability 250-300 times of that of glass.
- Excellent quality and design will enhance your home
- Can be used as a car port, patio, pool shade or any other purpose for shade and shelter around the home.
- Built in gutters and rainwater down pipes give an efficient, fuss-free complete practical structure
There are two types and many option sizes for the PJR standard double cantilever carport depending on your wind rating area.The standard model KHGO5127(125kmp) is good for most of Australia's major capital cities and comes in one size only. (The more popular PJR wind rating is 147kph and is available in various sizes). Please check for your area wind rating before ordering.
PJR5130 5.1m x 6m wind rated 145kph - Colour Silver, Urban Grey or white, earth brown, black on special order (2 x single + connection Kit)
PJR5730 5.7m x 6m wind rated 145kph - Colour Silver, Urban Grey or white, earth brown, black on special order (2 x single + connection Kit)
PJR4330 4.3m x 6m wind rated 145kph - Colour Silver, Urban Grey or white, earth brown, black on special order (2 x single + connection Kit)
KHG05127 5.1m x 2.7m wind rated 125kph - colour silver (special order Urban Grey) (2 x single + connection Kit)
GST is included and Freight is included to most areas.
NB : A Carport may need local council approval info here.